Date / Time:
I. Organizational Items
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Adoption of Agenda for November 30, 2018
- Adoption of Minutes for November 16, 2018
- Adoption of Minutes for November 2, 2018
II. Public Forum/Announcements
- This time is allotted for members of the public to address the Cabinet.
III. Discussion Items
- ASI Referendum: The Cabinet will discuss the progress of the referendum and any support needed.
- Electrify Dance Competition: The PR & Marketing Commissioner will give updates on the Electrify dance competition.
- U-SU Room Access: The Cabinet will discuss event venue access when operating in the U-SU.
- Spring Proposals: The Cabinet will discuss planned programs for Spring and any support needed.
- Spirit Week: The Cabinet will discuss the Spirit Week schedule for 2019.
- Mr. and Ms. CSULA Campaign: The Cabinet will discuss guidelines and criteria for the Mr. and Ms. Cal State LA Campaign.
IV. Action Items
- Policy 017: The Cabinet will approve changes to the Cabinet of Commissioners Code of Procedure.
- ASI Vice President for Administration: Matthew Keels
- ASI PR & Marketing Commissioner: Jourdan Pineda
- ASI Spirit Commissioner: Shaunteria Guerrier
- ASI Elections & Orientation Commissioner: Jessal Salas
- Environmental Affairs Commissioner: Javier Moro
- Housing and Residence Life Representative: Caitlin Ramirez
- Veterans Affairs Representative: Vacant
- ASI Interim Executive Director: Marcus A. Rodriguez
- Dean of Students: Dr. Jennifer Miller
|Policy 017 - Cabinet of Commissioners Code of Procedure - Proposed Edits||148.97 KB|
|COC Minutes 11.16.18||125.83 KB|
|COC Minutes 11.2.18||102.48 KB|
Regularly Meets On:
The Cabinet of Commissioners (COC) consists of the Spirit, Environmental Affairs, Elections and Orientation, and Public Relations and Marketing Commissioners. Also included in the COC are the Housing and Residence Life Representative and the Veterans Affairs Representative. The COC coordinates, plans and is responsible for the activities of the administrative unit of ASI. In addition, the COC provides a number of social and educational programs for the Cal State LA community.