Date / Time:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of the Agenda for Thursday, August 23, 2019
- Approval of the Minutes for Friday, May 3, 2019
Public Comment: This time is allotted for the public to address the Board regarding items not included on the meeting agenda. Speaker cards are available for those wanting to speak on agenda items as listed below. Those comments will be heard as the item is introduced.
- CSUnity: The VPA will discuss the experience of attending CSUnity.
- Retreat: The VPA will discuss the experience of attending ASI Retreat.
- Spirit Collaborations: The VPA will discuss ideas for the October 31st game.
- Screaming Eagles: The VPA will discuss rebranding of the Screaming Eagles and how it benefits the Cabinet.
- Goals: The Cabinet will set goals for each position for Fall 2019.
- Code of Procedure: The Cabinet will review the COC Code of Procedure and discuss.
- Program Proposals: The Cabinet will discuss any concerns regarding program proposals.
- Biweeklies: The Cabinet will discuss both the biweekly meetings and biweekly reports.
- ASI Vice President for Administration
- ASI Spirit Commissioner
- ASI Environmental Affairs Commissioner
- ASI Housing and Residence Life Representative
- ASI Senior Coordinator of Student Engagement & Outreach
Regularly Meets On:
The Cabinet of Commissioners (COC) consists of the Spirit, Environmental Affairs, Elections and Orientation, and Public Relations and Marketing Commissioners. Also included in the COC are the Housing and Residence Life Representative and the Veterans Affairs Representative. The COC coordinates, plans and is responsible for the activities of the administrative unit of ASI. In addition, the COC provides a number of social and educational programs for the Cal State LA community.