Date / Time:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Adoption of Agenda for September 6, 2019
Public Forum/Announcements: This time is allotted for the public to address the Board regarding items not included on the meeting agenda.
- Program Proposals: The Cabinet will discuss submissions of Program Proposals.
- Beach Clean-Up: The Cabinet will discuss plans for the upcoming Beach Clean-Up.
- Tabling Schedule: The Cabinet will discuss the tabling schedule PRMC set up
- Housing: The Cabinet will discuss potential collaborations with events and programming with Housing and Residence Life.
- Biweeklies: The Cabinet will discuss both the biweekly meetings with the VPA as well as biweekly reports.
- Group Discussion: The Cabinet will address any items put forth by the members.
- Vice-Chair: The Cabinet will appoint a new Vice-Chair.
- ASI Vice President for Administration
- ASI Spirit Commissioner
- Environmental Affairs Commissioner
- ASI PR & Marketing Commissioner
- Housing and Residence Life Representative
- ASI Senior Coordinator
Regularly Meets On:
The Cabinet of Commissioners (COC) consists of the Spirit, Environmental Affairs, Elections and Orientation, and Public Relations and Marketing Commissioners. Also included in the COC are the Housing and Residence Life Representative and the Veterans Affairs Representative. The COC coordinates, plans and is responsible for the activities of the administrative unit of ASI. In addition, the COC provides a number of social and educational programs for the Cal State LA community.