Date / Time:
I. Organizational Items
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Adoption of Agenda for October 18, 2019
- Approval of the minutes for October 4, 2019
II. Public Forum/Announcements
This time is allotted for the public to address the Board regarding items not included on the meeting agenda. Speaker cards are available for those wanting to speak on agenda items as listedbelow. Those comments will be heard as the item is introduced.
III. Discussion Items
- Eagle-Chella: The Cabinet will discuss on ideas for event on April 23rd, 2020.
- Golden Eagle Spirit Committee: The Cabinet will discuss the idea of having a program planning committee within ASI.
- Operation Gratitude: The Cabinet will discuss Veterans week event and who can volunteer.
- Screaming Eagles: Screaming Eagles Street Team members will be able to discuss event ideas and collaboration opportunities with Commissioners.
- Budget: The Cabinet will receive an update on their budget.
- Spring 2020: The Cabinet will discuss each of their ideas for program proposals for Spring Semester.
- Mid-Year Evaluation: The Cabinet will address any questions on Mid-Year Evaluations.
- Student feedback survey: Spirit Commissioner will present the new survey that will be tested at the PINK game.
- Open forum.
ASI Vice President for Administration
ASI Spirit Commissioner
Environmental Affairs Commissioner
ASI PR & Marketing Commissioner
Housing and Residence Life Representative
Election and Outreach Commissioner
ASI Senior Coordinator
Regularly Meets On:
The Cabinet of Commissioners (COC) consists of the Spirit, Environmental Affairs, Elections and Orientation, and Public Relations and Marketing Commissioners. Also included in the COC are the Housing and Residence Life Representative and the Veterans Affairs Representative. The COC coordinates, plans and is responsible for the activities of the administrative unit of ASI. In addition, the COC provides a number of social and educational programs for the Cal State LA community.