Date / Time:
I. Organizational Items
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Adoption of Agenda for November 1, 2019
- Approval of the minutes for October 18, 2019
II. Public Forum/Announcements: This time is allotted for the public to address the Board regarding items not included on the meeting agenda. Speaker cards are available for those wanting to speak on agenda items as listed below. Those comments will be heard as the item is introduced.
III. Informational Items
- Student Educators Program: Environmental Affairs Commissioner will inform the cabinet about the program and how to raise sustainability awareness in Cal State LA.
- Eagle-Chella: The Cabinet will receive an update for the event on April 23rd, 2020.
IV. Discussion Items
- Spring 2020: The Cabinet will discuss each of their ideas for program proposals for Spring Semester.
- Student feedback survey: Spirit Commissioner will present if the survey was successful for the feedback for future events.
- Student Leader Elections: The Cabinet will discuss how they can outreach Cal State LA students to apply for ASI.
- ASI Vice President for Administration
- ASI Spirit Commissioner
- Environmental Affairs Commissioner
- ASI PR & Marketing Commissioner
- Housing and Residence Life Representative
- Election and Outreach Commissioner
- ASI Senior Coordinator
Regularly Meets On:
The Cabinet of Commissioners (COC) consists of the Spirit, Environmental Affairs, Elections and Orientation, and Public Relations and Marketing Commissioners. Also included in the COC are the Housing and Residence Life Representative and the Veterans Affairs Representative. The COC coordinates, plans and is responsible for the activities of the administrative unit of ASI. In addition, the COC provides a number of social and educational programs for the Cal State LA community.