Date / Time:
I. Organizational Items
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Adoption of Agenda for November 15, 2019
- Approval of the minutes for November 1, 2019
II. Public Forum/Announcements
This time is allotted for the public to address the Board regarding items not included on the meeting agenda. Speaker cards are available for those wanting to speak on agenda items as listed below. Those comments will be heard as the item is introduced.
III. Informational Items
- Operation Gratitude and Veterans Day Celebration: The VPA will report back on the success of the event.
- Eagle-Chella: The Cabinet will receive an update for the event on April 23rd, 2020.
- Elections Commissioner Budget: VPA will give an update on the reallocation of the University Times line item.
- Voter Education Workshop: The Cabinet will be informed on the upcoming meeting with Assembly Member Marc Berman.
- Homecoming: Spirit commissioner will give an update on Spirit Week.
IV. Discussion Items
- Eagles-Take-Flight: The Cabinet will discuss how successful was the program and any improvements.
- Golden Eagle Spirit Committee: The Cabinet will review the code of procedure for the potential formation of the committee.
- ASI Vice President for Administration
- ASI Spirit Commissioner
- Environmental Affairs Commissioner
- ASI PR & Marketing Commissioner
- Housing and Residence Life Representative
- Election and Outreach Commissioner
- ASI Senior Coordinator
Regularly Meets On:
The Cabinet of Commissioners (COC) consists of the Spirit, Environmental Affairs, Elections and Orientation, and Public Relations and Marketing Commissioners. Also included in the COC are the Housing and Residence Life Representative and the Veterans Affairs Representative. The COC coordinates, plans and is responsible for the activities of the administrative unit of ASI. In addition, the COC provides a number of social and educational programs for the Cal State LA community.