Date / Time:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda for Tuesday, August 20, 2019
- Approval of Minutes for Tuesday, May 7, 2018
Public Comment: This time is allotted for the public to address the Board regarding items not included on the meeting agenda. Speaker cards are available for those wanting to speak on agenda items as listed below. Those comments will be heard as the item is introduced.
ASI Appointed Positions: The Board will consider action on appointing candidates to open ASI positions.
- ECS&T Representative Candidate - G. S. Chadalawada
- ECS&T Representative Candidate - A. Ingale
- ECS&T Representative Candidate - P. Gomez
- ECS&T Representative Candidate - K. Misa
- Graduate Academic Senator Candidate - M. L. Ham Loot
- Associate Justice Candidate - R. Yoo
- Associate Justice Candidate - L. Mo
- ASI Internal Committee Appointments: The Board will consider action on appointing candidates to open ASI internal committee positions.
- University Committee Appointments: The Board will consider action on appointing candidates to open external university committee positions.
- Resolution on Support of AB 331: The committee will review and take action on a resolution in support of California AB 331.
- ASI President
- ASI Vice President for Administration
- ASI Vice President for Finance
- ASI Vice President for Academic Governance
- ASI Vice President for External Affairs and Advancement
- ASI Secretary/Treasurer
- ASI Interim Executive Director
- University Designee
Regularly Meets On:
The Executive Committee coordinates the information, programs, projects, and problems to be considered by the Associated Students, Inc. Board of Directors. The Executive Committee shall also provide general policy guidelines, and make specific policy decisions, in place of the entire Board of Directors only when the BOD cannot be called together to act on an emergency matter.
All policy decisions of the Executive Committee shall be reported to the BOD and may be overturned by a two-thirds (2/3) vote of the BOD present at the meeting.
The Executive Committee shall be composed of eight (8) voting and four (4) non-voting members.
- A. ASI President, who shall serve as chair
- B. ASI Vice President for Administration (VPA), who shall serve as vice-chair
- C. ASI Vice President for Finance (VPF)
- D. ASI Vice President for Academic Governance (VPAG)
- E. ASI Vice President for External Affairs and Advancement (VPEAA)
- F. ASI Secretary/Treasurer
- G. Three (3) members of the BOD appointed by the ASI President with a simple majority consent
- of the BOD
- G. ASI Executive Director (non-voting)
- H. ASI Office Manager (recording secretary) (non-voting)
- I. ASI Director of Government Affairs & Leadership Programs (non-voting)
- J. University President or designee (non-voting)