Date / Time:
I. Organizational Items
II. Public Comment: This time is allotted for the public to address the committee regarding items not included on the meeting agenda.
III. Information Items:
A. Veterans Resource Center – The Veterans Resource Center will present their Funding request for 2022- 2023. Time Certain - 1:00 pm
IV. Discussion Items:
- None -
V. Action Items:
|ASI 6&6 Budget (draft) - 02.09.22||151.76 KB|
|2021-2022 6&6 Personnel Budget Detail||231.8 KB|
|2021-2022 6&6 Corporate Cost Budget Detail||283.1 KB|
|2021-2022 6&6 Student Government Budget Detail||255.86 KB|
|2021-2022 6&6 Support for Student Programs and Services Budget Detail||259.97 KB|
|ASI 2020 990 draft||806.4 KB|
|VRC - 2022-2023 ASI Funding Proposal||197.83 KB|
|ASI Policy 201 - Finance Committee Code of Procedure||174.69 KB|
Regularly Meets On:
The Finance Committees acts on behalf of the BOD in all matters pertaining to income appropriation, and the safeguarding of Associated Students, Inc. funds. The Finance Committee makes recommendations to the Board of Directors regarding allocation of funds. The committee also prepares an annual budget which must be submitted to the Associated Students, Inc. BOD in sufficient time for review and approval in accordance with Article VI, Section 4 of these Bylaws. The Finance Committee also has the responsibility for recommending the most appropriate investments.
What is the composition of the Finance Committee?
- The Finance Committee is composed of 14 voting members and 4 non-voting members. You may use this application to apply for the following positions:
- ASI Vice Chair for Finance (V.C.F.)
- Four student (recommended by the V.P. for Finance to the ASI President with a simple majority consent of the BOD)
What does the Finance Committee do?
It shall be the purpose and function of the Finance Committee to:
- Make recommendations to the BOD regarding allocation of funds.
- Prepare an annual budget which must be submitted to the Associated Students, Inc. B.O.D. in sufficient time for review and approval in accordance with Article VI, Section 4 of the Bylaws.
- Develop a balanced ASI Annual Budget for approval by both the B.O.D., and the University President no less than sixty (60) days prior to the end of the fiscal year.
Duties and Responsibilities
For more information go to our website Finance Policies and Procedures 200-225 and review Policy 201 Finance Committee Code of Procedure.
External Organization & Departments
ASI currently offers university support funds to Anna Bing Arnold Children's Center, EOP (Educational Opportunity Program), Golden Eagle Radio, EPIC (Educational Participation in Communities), Dreamers Center, U-Pass Metro Program, and Veterans Resource Center. Click below to learn out more about the Funding and Budgeting for External Organizations & Departments over $3,000 here.