What Does the Executive Director do?
The Executive Director oversees ASI's 1.2 million dollar budget and presents it to the Board of Directors with the help of the VP for Finance; is responsible for reviewing and signing every contract and agreement that ASI enters into with the University, performers and vendors; is responsible for ensuring every area within ASI is working and communicating with the other. Signs and reviews every outgoing payment; works closely with the chairs of all committees to ensure legal and administrative compliance; serves as ASI's liaison to the university community by meeting with University Administrators; has a dotted line reporting relationship with the Division of Student Affairs; works directly with the ASI President to ensure ASI is satisfying the mission of ASI and is in alignment with the overall University Strategic Goals; and reports to the BOD.
- ASI Alternative Funding & Referendum Ad Hoc Committee
- ASI Board of Directors
- ASI Bylaws and Codes of Procedures
- ASI Funding Sub-Committee
- ASI Marketing & Distribution Committee
- ASI Scholarship & Awards Ad Hoc Committee
- ASI Strategic Planning Committee
- ASI Workflow and Biweekly Ad Hoc Committee
- Executive Committee
- Finance Committee
- Personnel Committee