Date / Time:
I. Organizational Items:
- a. Call to Order
- b. Roll Call
- c. Adoption of Agenda for Tuesday, November 21, 2017
- d. Approval of Minutes for Tuesday, November 7, 2017
II. Public Forum/Announcement:
This time is allotted for members of the public or representatives to make announcements to the executive committee members
III. Standing Discussion Items:
- a. BOD Agenda - The committee will discuss potential agenda items for the next BOD. - Appointments, …
IV. Informational Items
a. State of Affairs Report - The committee will receive a preliminary overview of the State of Affairs that will be presented to the Board of Directors by the ASI President.
b. Mid-year Evaluations for Direct Reports - The committee will discuss establishing a mid-year evaluation for all Direct Reports.
VI. Action Items
- a. Food, Science, and Technology Club - Wasted! Movie screening November 30th - $315 - On behalf of the BOD the Executive Committee will take action for the Finance/Funding committees regarding a Club Funding request.
b. ASI Restructure - The committee will take action on plans regarding a ASI restructure.
i. ASI Chief of Staff Restructure
- ii. Addition of a non-voting Faculty Representative at the Board of Directors
- iii. Exec Workflow Hours & Reordering Committee Schedule
- i. ASI Chief of Staff Restructure
- c. Referendum Fee analysis: The committee review and take action on the refernendum fee numbers and language approved from a recommendation from the Alternative Funding and Referendum Ad Hoc Committee.
- a. ASI President: David Zitser
- b. ASI Vice President for Administration: David Garcia
- c. ASI Vice President for Academic Governance: Neyda Umana
- d. ASI Vice President for Finance: Aaron Castaneda
- e. ASI Vice President for External Affairs and Advancement: Marcos Montes
- f. ASI Secretary/ Treasurer: Jazmin Ortiz
- g. ASI Chief Justice: Jeovany Aguilar
- h. ASI Board of Directors
- i. ASI Staff : Intef W. Weser and Marcus Rodriguez
- j. University Designee: Dr. Jennifer Miller, Dean of Students
|Grapevine Evaluations - 360 Leadership Assessment - Questions||215 KB|
|Grapevine Evaluations Quote||185.07 KB|
|Trakstar Quote||142.82 KB|
|Food Science and Technology Association - 11.30.2017||1.93 MB|
|Trakstar Quote||142.82 KB|
|Executive Committee Meeting - 11.07.17 (draft)||123.63 KB|
|Chief of Staff Restructure - for merge||24.65 KB|
|State of Affairs Fall 2017 Draft||75.33 KB|
|Code of conduct East Bay||137.35 KB|
The Executive Committee coordinates the information, programs, projects, and problems to be considered by the Associated Students, Inc. Board of Directors. The Executive Committee shall also provide general policy guidelines, and make specific policy decisions, in place of the entire Board of Directors only when the BOD cannot be called together to act on an emergency matter.
All policy decisions of the Executive Committee shall be reported to the BOD and may be overturned by a two-thirds (2/3) vote of the BOD present at the meeting.
The Executive Committee shall be composed of eight (8) voting and four (4) non-voting members.
- A. ASI President, who shall serve as chair
- B. ASI Vice President for Administration, who shall serve as vice-chair
- C. ASI Vice President for Finance
- D. ASI Vice President for Academic Governance
- E. ASI Vice President for External Affairs and Advancement (VPEAA)
- F. ASI Secretary/Treasurer
- G. Three (3) members of the BOD appointed by the ASI President with a simple majority consent
- of the BOD
- G. ASI Executive Director (non-voting)
- H. ASI Assistant Director (recording secretary) (non-voting)
- I. ASI Director of Programs and Leadership (non-voting)
- J. University President or designee (non-voting)