Date / Time:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Adoption of Agenda for Friday, September 7, 2018
- Approval of the Minutes for Friday, August 24, 2018
This time is allotted for members of the public to make announcements to the Cabinet.
- ASI Finance Committee Membership: The Cabinet will discuss who would be the best fit to sit on the ASI Finance Committee (ASI Cabinet of Commissioners Code of Procedures, Section 3)
- Cabinet of Commissioners Code of Procedures, Section 5: This time is allotted to discuss how the Cabinet can assist in the Planning of Homecoming.
- Spirit & Campus Life Survey: The Cabinet will consider the questions that should be asked in order to determine what programs students want to see on campus.
- ASI Vice President for Administration: Jesus Mora
- ASI Elections & Orientation Commissioner: Jessal Salas
- ASI Housing & Residence Life Representative: Caitlin Ramirez
- ASI Environmental Affairs Commissioner: Javier Moro
- ASI Spirit Commissioner: Janielle Eisma
- ASI PR & Marketing Commissioner: Jourdan Pineda
- ASI Veterans Affairs Representative: Matthew Keels
- ASI Dir. of Government Affairs & Leadership Programs: Marcus A. Rodriguez
- Closing Comments
Regularly Meets On:
The Cabinet of Commissioners (COC) consists of the Spirit, Environmental Affairs, Elections and Orientation, and Public Relations and Marketing Commissioners. Also included in the COC are the Housing and Residence Life Representative and the Veterans Affairs Representative. The COC coordinates, plans and is responsible for the activities of the administrative unit of ASI. In addition, the COC provides a number of social and educational programs for the Cal State LA community.