Date / Time:
I. Organizational Items
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Adoption of Agenda for Friday, October 5, 2018
- Approval of the Minutes for Friday, September 7, 2018
II. Public Forum:
- This time is allotted for members of the public to make announcements to the Cabinet.
III. Discussion Items:
- Spirit Collaboration Group Event: The Cabinet will discuss how to support the Women's Volleyball Game in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month on October 19.
- Spirit & Campus Life Survey: The Cabinet will look over the questions presented on the survey and make any recommendations.
- Event Evaluations: The Cabinet will be introduced to post-program evaluation forms as well as the program evaluation cards.
- a. Mid-Year Evaluations- The Cabinet will be informed of the Mid-Year Evaluation process. (AMENDED)
- ASI Vice President for Administration: Jesus Mora
- ASI Elections & Orientation Commissioner: Jessal Salas
- ASI Housing & Residence Life Representative: Caitlin Ramirez
- ASI Environmental Affairs Commissioner: Javier Moro
- ASI PR & Marketing Commissioner: Jourdan Pineda
- ASI Veterans Affairs Representative: Matthew Keels
- ASI Dir. of Government Affairs & Leadership Programs: Marcus A. Rodriguez
- Closing Comments
Regularly Meets On:
The Cabinet of Commissioners (COC) consists of the Spirit, Environmental Affairs, Elections and Orientation, and Public Relations and Marketing Commissioners. Also included in the COC are the Housing and Residence Life Representative and the Veterans Affairs Representative. The COC coordinates, plans and is responsible for the activities of the administrative unit of ASI. In addition, the COC provides a number of social and educational programs for the Cal State LA community.