Date / Time:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Adoption of Agenda for January 25, 2018
- Adoption of Minutes for November 30, 2018
Public Forum/Announcements: This time is allotted for members of the public to address the Cabinet.
- Spirit Week: The Cabinet will discuss the week's events and how to maximize support.
- Cabinet Vacancies: The Cabinet will discuss the latest transitions and recruitment efforts.
- ASI Referendum: The Cabinet will discuss the progress of the referendum and further support needed.
- Spring Events: The Cabinet will discuss planned events for the Spring and any support needed.
- Spring Budget: The Cabinet will discuss each Commissioners' current budget and proposals for the 2019-20 ASI Budget.
- ASI Tabling: The Cabinet will discuss current efforts on the walkway.
- ASI Vice President for Administration: Matthew Keels
- ASI PR & Marketing Commissioner: Vacant
- ASI Spirit Commissioner: Shaunteria Guerrier
- ASI Elections & Orientation Commissioner: Jessal Salas
- Environmental Affairs Commissioner: Javier Moro
- Housing and Residence Life Representative: Vacant
- Veterans Affairs Representative: Vacant
- ASI Interim Executive Director: Marcus A. Rodriguez
- Dean of Students: Dr. Jennifer Miller
Regularly Meets On:
The Cabinet of Commissioners (COC) consists of the Spirit, Environmental Affairs, Elections and Orientation, and Public Relations and Marketing Commissioners. Also included in the COC are the Housing and Residence Life Representative and the Veterans Affairs Representative. The COC coordinates, plans and is responsible for the activities of the administrative unit of ASI. In addition, the COC provides a number of social and educational programs for the Cal State LA community.