Date / Time:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Adoption of Agenda for Tuesday, March 5, 2019
- Approval of Minutes for Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Public Forum/Announcement: This time is allotted for members of the public to make announcements to the committee.
Action Items: Policy Recommendations
- Service Hours Proposal Edits: The Committee will review and take action on the Service Hour Proposal which enhances the Duties and Responsibilities of the Board of Directors.
- Policy 007: The Committee will take action on recommended amendments to the ASI Directors Agreement.
- Policy 025: The Committee will take action on recommended amendments to the ASI Performance Expectations and Management Procedure.
- Policy 009: The Committee will take action on recommended amendments to ASI Eligibility.
- Policy 018: The Committee will take action on recommended amendments to the College Representatives Code of Procedure.
- Policy 004: The Committee will discuss recommended amendments to the Election Committee Code of Procedure.
- Commissioner Support: The Committee will discuss the most effective way to delegate commissioner support in the absence of a Vice President for Administration.
- Diversity and Inclusion Task Force: The Committee will discuss a proposed Code of Procedure for a Diversity & Inclusion Task Force, Chaired by the Diversity & Inclusion Officer with representation from student resource centers.
- Standing Discussion Item: The Committee will discuss potential discussion items for the next ASI Board meeting.
- ASI President: Nia Johnson
- ASI Vice President of Finance: Aaron Castaneda
- ASI Vice President of Academic Governance: Jacquelyn Acosta
- ASI Vice President of External Affairs and Advancement: Veronica Garcia- Martinez
- ASI Secretary Treasurer: David San
- ASI Board of Directors
- Interim Executive Director: Marcus A. Rodriguez
- Interim Dean of Students: Carol Roberts-Corb
Regularly Meets On:
The Executive Committee coordinates the information, programs, projects, and problems to be considered by the Associated Students, Inc. Board of Directors. The Executive Committee shall also provide general policy guidelines, and make specific policy decisions, in place of the entire Board of Directors only when the BOD cannot be called together to act on an emergency matter.
All policy decisions of the Executive Committee shall be reported to the BOD and may be overturned by a two-thirds (2/3) vote of the BOD present at the meeting.
The Executive Committee shall be composed of eight (8) voting and four (4) non-voting members.
- A. ASI President, who shall serve as chair
- B. ASI Vice President for Administration (VPA), who shall serve as vice-chair
- C. ASI Vice President for Finance (VPF)
- D. ASI Vice President for Academic Governance (VPAG)
- E. ASI Vice President for External Affairs and Advancement (VPEAA)
- F. ASI Secretary/Treasurer
- G. Three (3) members of the BOD appointed by the ASI President with a simple majority consent
- of the BOD
- G. ASI Executive Director (non-voting)
- H. ASI Office Manager (recording secretary) (non-voting)
- I. ASI Director of Government Affairs & Leadership Programs (non-voting)
- J. University President or designee (non-voting)