Date / Time:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Concerns from the Floor
- Adoption of Agenda for Wednesday, March, 20, 2019
- Adoption of Minutes for Wednesday, February 20, 2019
Public Forum - This time is allotted to members of the public to address the Cabinet.
Reports (3 minutes each)
- Vice President for Academic Governance
- Academic Senators
- State of Affairs - Senators will be reminded of the upcoming State of Affairs deadline.
- Annual Evaluations - The Cabinet will be informed about upcoming staff evaluations and the process.
- CSSA April Plenary - The Cabinet will be informed on the upcoming CSSA meeting at Cal State LA and the different volunteering opportunities.
- 15 to Finish Campaign - ASI Senator Diana Chavez will lead the conversation about the campaign and whether the name should be changed to be more student oriented.
- Enrollment Growth Challenges - The Cabinet will discuss the most recent updates in regards to impaction and the action of the ASI Board.
- Transition Folders: The Cabinet will look over a previous Transition Folder and discuss the process.
Regularly Meets On:
The Cabinet of Senators (CAS) coordinates, plans, and is responsible for the actions of the academic governance unit of ASI. The CAS meets with the Academic Senate (governed by faculty) to actively engage in the process of shared governance of the university.