Date / Time:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Adoption of Agenda for Tuesday, April 23, 2019
- Approval of Minutes for Tuesday, March 5, 2019
Public Forum: This time is allotted for members of the public to make announcements to the Executive Committee.
- Diversity and Inclusion Task Force: The Committee will take action on a proposed Code of Procedure for a Diversity and Inclusion Taskforce, Chaired by the Diversity & Inclusion Officer, with representation from student resource centers.
- Auxiliary Organization Audit Services Selection: The committee will take action on the Finance Committee's recommendation to have CohnRednick be the organization's new external auditor.
- Environmental Policy Committee Code of Procedures and ASI Sustainability Guidelines: The Committee will take review amendments to the Environmental Policy Committee Code of Procedure Policy 012 and the ASI Sustainability Guidelines Policy 019. (Presentation by the Environmental Affairs Commissioner)
- Strategic Planning Committee Code of Procedure: The Committee will discuss amendments to the Strategic Planning Code of Procedure. (Presentation by the Secretary/Treasurer)
- First Year Eligibility Requirements: The Committee will review a Letter to CSU Regarding a 4th Year Math Requirement and a Letter to the BOT from The Education Trust-West and discuss the proposed changes to first-year eligibility requirements.
- Enrollment Management Resolution: The Committee will review a resolution composed by the VP for External Affairs regarding Enrollment Management and the Admissions Proposal.
- ASI Board of Directors Agenda: The Committee will discuss potential BOD discussion items.
- ASI President: Nia Johnson
- ASI Vice President of Administration: Vacant
- ASI Vice President of Finance: Aaron Castaneda
- ASI Vice President of Academic Governance: Jacquelyn Acosta
- ASI Vice President of External Affairs and Advancement: Veronica Garcia- Martinez
- ASI Secretary Treasurer: David San
- ASI Board of Directors
- Interim Executive Director: Marcus A. Rodriguez
|ASI Sustainability Policy||95 KB|
|Policy 012 Environmental Policy Committee Code of Procedure||109.05 KB|
|Diversity and Inclusion Task Force Code||59.96 KB|
|Letter to CSU Board of Trustees - The Education Trust-West||1.85 MB|
Regularly Meets On:
The Executive Committee coordinates the information, programs, projects, and problems to be considered by the Associated Students, Inc. Board of Directors. The Executive Committee shall also provide general policy guidelines, and make specific policy decisions, in place of the entire Board of Directors only when the BOD cannot be called together to act on an emergency matter.
All policy decisions of the Executive Committee shall be reported to the BOD and may be overturned by a two-thirds (2/3) vote of the BOD present at the meeting.
The Executive Committee shall be composed of eight (8) voting and four (4) non-voting members.
- A. ASI President, who shall serve as chair
- B. ASI Vice President for Administration (VPA), who shall serve as vice-chair
- C. ASI Vice President for Finance (VPF)
- D. ASI Vice President for Academic Governance (VPAG)
- E. ASI Vice President for External Affairs and Advancement (VPEAA)
- F. ASI Secretary/Treasurer
- G. Three (3) members of the BOD appointed by the ASI President with a simple majority consent
- of the BOD
- G. ASI Executive Director (non-voting)
- H. ASI Office Manager (recording secretary) (non-voting)
- I. ASI Director of Government Affairs & Leadership Programs (non-voting)
- J. University President or designee (non-voting)