Date / Time:
- Organizational Items
2. Public Forum/Announcements
This time is allotted for the public to address the Board regarding items not included on the meeting agenda.
3. Discussion Items
- October 31: The Cabinet will discuss ideas for the upcoming event.
- International Festival: The Cabinet will receive final updates on the event.
- Eagles-Take-Flight Student Resource Fair: The Cabinet will receive information from PRMC Commissioner about the event.
- PINK GAME: The Cabinet will discuss ASI involvement and promo items.
- Beach Clean-Up: The Cabinet will discuss event turnout and feedback.
- Housing: The Cabinet will receive an update from the Housing Commissioner about their program proposal in regards to October 31st.
- Open forum.
- ASI Vice President for Administration
- ASI Spirit Commissioner
- Environmental Affairs Commissioner
- ASI PR & Marketing Commissioner
- Housing and Residence Life Representative
- ASI Senior Coordinator
Regularly Meets On:
The Cabinet of Commissioners (COC) consists of the Spirit, Environmental Affairs, Elections and Orientation, and Public Relations and Marketing Commissioners. Also included in the COC are the Housing and Residence Life Representative and the Veterans Affairs Representative. The COC coordinates, plans and is responsible for the activities of the administrative unit of ASI. In addition, the COC provides a number of social and educational programs for the Cal State LA community.