Date / Time:
I. Organizational Items
- a. Call to Order
- b. Roll Call
- c. Approval of the agenda for Tuesday, January 30, 2018
- d. Approval of minutes for Tuesday, November 28, 2017
II. Public Forum - Allotted time for members of the public to address the committee.
- a. Review and discuss the SPC Timeline
Review and discuss the Timeline - The committee will review the timeline for road show dates and upcoming events
The committee will discuss which external and internal committee to present the Strategic Initiatives
- b. Discussion on proposed strategic initiatives
The committee will continue to discuss and review the ASI Draft Strategic Initiatives shared at the Mid-Year meeting
- What should remain and what needs work
|Internal and External Stakeholders||76.09 KB|
|ASI STRATEGIC PLAN 1.16.18_BP Comments-1 - Markups||184.02 KB|
|SPC Timeline 2017-18||41.24 KB|
|Strategic Planning Committee Meeting Minutes 11.28.17 (Draft)||98.38 KB|
What does the Strategic Planning Committee do?
It is the responsibility of the Strategic Planning Committee to assist the Board of Directors in recommending and directing, for their approval, the Associated Students, Inc. BOD towards their vision. The following is a partial list of tasks for which the committee is responsible.
- Periodically reassess the mission and vision statement.
- Analyze the current environment surrounding ASI
- Create, reevaluate, and modify the short-term and long-term plan as necessary.
- Recommend goals, based upon the above strategic plans, to the BOD.
What is the composition of the Strategic Planning Committee?
- The Strategic Planning Committee is composed of 6 voting members and 2 non-voting members. You may use this application to apply for the following positions:
- One student outside of ASI (non elected or appointed)
Duties and Responsibilities
- For more information go to our website Administrative Governing Policies and select Governance Policies and Procedures 000-018 and review Policy 011 Strategic Planning Committee Codes of Procedures.