Date / Time:
I. Organizational Items:
a. Call to Order
b. Roll Call
c. Adoption of Agenda for Tuesday, February 6, 2018
d. Approval of Minutes for Tuesday, November 7, 2017
II. Public Forum/Announcement:
This time is allotted for members of the public or representatives to make announcements to the executive committee members
III. Action Items
a. Policy 115 - The committee will review and take action on the policy with the recommended changes.
IV. Standing Discussion Items:
a. Staff Midyear Feedback Update - The committee will be provided an update on the progress of the process.
b. Official Performance Review Timeline - The committee will review the timeline.
c. Project Lists - The committee will be updated on the projects that the Staff is undergoing.
a. Staff Workflow - The Personnel Committee will look at the Job Descriptions of ASI Staff to align them with the needs of the organization
a. ASI President: David Zitser
b. ASI Executive Director: Intef W. Weser
VII. Action Items
The Personnel Committee shall act on behalf of the BOD in all matters concerning employees of the corporation. Such actions shall be in accordance with Title V of the Administrative Code of the State of California, Policies and Directives of the Board of Trustees of the California State University and Colleges, Policies of the University, the Articles of Incorporation, and the ASI Bylaws.
The Personnel Committee makes recommendations to the BOD regarding hiring employees, dismissing employees, establishing policies regarding employee benefits, responsibilities, compensation, and grievance procedures.
The Personnel Committee shall make annual recommendations to the BOD on personnel matters involving any changes in the level of budgetary support. The Personnel Committee shall conduct, on a semi-annual basis, a review of the performances of the full-time employees.
The Personnel Committee shall be composed of eight (8) voting and five (5) non-voting members.
- A. ASI President, who shall serve as chair
- B. ASI Vice President for Administration
- C. ASI Vice President for Academic Governance
- D. ASI Vice President for Finance
- E. ASI Vice President for External Affairs and Advancement
- F. ASI Secretary/Treasurer
- G. Two (2) members of the BOD appointed by the ASI President with a simple majority consent of the BOD
- H. ASI Executive Director (non-voting)
- I. ASI Director of Government Affairs & Leadership Programs (non-voting)
- J. ASI Office Manager for Administration and Services (recording secretary) (non-voting)
- K. A representative from the University's Office of Human Resources Management (non-voting)
- L. University President or designee (non-voting)