Date / Time:
I. Organizational Items
- a. Call to Order
- b. Roll Call
- c. Approval of Agenda for Tuesday, September 18, 2018
- d. Approval of Minutes for Tuesday, April 4, 2018
II. Public Forum - Allotted time for members of the public to address the committee.
III. New Business
- a. Information Item: Policy 002 Strategic Board of Directors Code of Procedure Review Article II Section D. Service.
b. Information Item: Review Service Proposal - The committee will review the service proposal for all ASI members.
c. Information Item: Review Workflow Proposal - The committee will review the Board of Directors Workflow proposal.
IV. Action Items
- a. Workflow Proposal: The Committee will take action on the ASI Workflow Proposal.
Regularly Meets On:
The charge of this committee is to research, identify, and present viable recommendations and funding alternatives regarding ASI member to the ASI Executive Committee for consideration.
Once recommendations presented first to the Executive Committee it will then to the BOD for action. Recommendations shall address and focus on:
- streamlining the biweekly, state of affairs and transitional folders expectations
- assessing current workflow requirements of ASI members,
- moving the biweekly reporting process online, and
- assessing current compensation metrics for ASI members
All alternative initiatives must be in compliance with ASI, Cal State LA University, CSU, Education Code, and Title 5 requirements.
- Committee Chair (vote in a tie) - Jennifer Martell - Secretary/Treasurer
- One Executive Officers (vote)
- One BOD Member (non-Executive Officer (vote)
- One Academic Senator (vote)
- One Commissioners (vote)
- One Associate Justice (vote)
- One representative from the Division of Student Life (non-voting)
ASI Staff (non-voting)
- Intef W. Weser
- Dena Florez