Date / Time:
I. Organizational Items
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of agenda for April 19, 2022
D. Certification of minutes for April 5, 2022
II. Public Comment: This time is allotted for the public to address the Board regarding items not included on the meeting agenda.
III. Informational Items
a. CSU compliance audit update – Dena
b. Transition folders reminder – follow up with Direct Reports
IV. Action Items
a. Appointment of Angel Martinez Reyes to the Finance Committee
V. Discussion Items
a. ASI’s end-of-year banquet, May 13 4-6pm – discuss program, awards, location, etc.
b. ASI State of Affairs Reports
c. Teambuilding agenda for Thursday, April
d. Faculty concern about Aramark food services in Housing
e. Project Rebound’s space needs – Sasha
f. 75th Anniversary time capsule – Charge a Task Team to work on this June through December 2022, approval by BOD
g. Addressing Student Needs program – 77 survey responses so far, need more, format for program
VIII. Tour of Project Rebound – 4:30-5:00pm
Regularly Meets On:
The Executive Committee coordinates the information, programs, projects, and problems to be considered by the Associated Students, Inc. Board of Directors. The Executive Committee shall also provide general policy guidelines, and make specific policy decisions, in place of the entire Board of Directors only when the BOD cannot be called together to act on an emergency matter.
All policy decisions of the Executive Committee shall be reported to the BOD and may be overturned by a two-thirds (2/3) vote of the BOD present at the meeting.
The Executive Committee shall be composed of eight (8) voting and four (4) non-voting members.
- A. ASI President, who shall serve as chair
- B. ASI Vice President for Administration (VPA), who shall serve as vice-chair
- C. ASI Vice President for Finance (VPF)
- D. ASI Vice President for Academic Governance (VPAG)
- E. ASI Vice President for External Affairs and Advancement (VPEAA)
- F. ASI Secretary/Treasurer
- G. Three (3) members of the BOD appointed by the ASI President with a simple majority consent
- of the BOD
- G. ASI Executive Director (non-voting)
- H. ASI Office Manager (recording secretary) (non-voting)
- I. ASI Director of Government Affairs & Leadership Programs (non-voting)
- J. University President or designee (non-voting)