The Bylaws and Codes of Procedure Committee of the Associated Students, Incorporated (A.S.I.) of California State University, Los Angeles. It shall be the purpose and function of the Bylaws and Codes of Procedure Committee to ensure that the governing documents, policies and procedures of A.S.I. are in compliance with Title V of the Administrative Code of the State of California, Policy and Directives of the Board of Trustees of the California State University, Policies of the CSLA, the Articles of Incorporation, and the Bylaws.
What is the composition of the A.S.I. Bylaws and Codes of Procedure Committee?
The Bylaws and Codes of Procedure Committee shall be composed of 7 voting and 3 non-voting members.
The entire membership of the Judicial Review Committee as delineated in the A.S.I. Bylaws (4 voting, 2 alternate)
- The A.S.I. Elections Commissioner
- A member of the BOD appointed by the A.S.I. President with a simple majority consent of the BOD
- One student recommended by the Chief Justice to the A.S.I. President with a simple majority consent of the BOD
- Associated Students Executive Director (non-voting)
- University President or designee (non-voting)
- Student Program Advisor (non-voting)