Date / Time:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda for Tuesday, February 5, 2019
- Approval of Minutes for Tuesday, November 6, 2018
Public Forum: This time is allotted for members of the public to address the committee.
- ASI Interim Executive Director Compensation: The committee will take action on the compensation of the Interim Executive Director for retroactive and anticipated pay. (Closed Session Item per Gloria Romero Act,§ 89307(d)(D))
Senior Programs Coordinator Position Update: The Committee will receive an update on the status of the Senior Programs Coordinator search process.
- Search Committee meeting cancelled on February 4, 2019 (reschedule requested)
- Next scheduled meeting on February 21, 2019
Executive Director Position Update: The Committee will receive an update on the status of the Executive Director search process.
- Eight (8) Performance Evaluations Recieved for Dena Florez
- Ten (10) Performance Evaluations Recieved for Gus Salazar
- Mid-Year Evaluations - Full Time Staff: The Interim Executive Director will provide a high level summary of the feedback received.
- Student Assistant Position Descriptions and Assessment: The Interim Executive Director will provide an update regarding the refurbished position descriptions and the 3 & 6 Strategy and Performance Evaluations.
- Evaluations: The Committee will discuss the End of the Year Evaluations.
- Vice President for Administration: Matthew Keels
Regularly Meets On:
The Personnel Committee shall act on behalf of the BOD in all matters concerning employees of the corporation. Such actions shall be in accordance with Title V of the Administrative Code of the State of California, Policies and Directives of the Board of Trustees of the California State University and Colleges, Policies of the University, the Articles of Incorporation, and the ASI Bylaws.
The Personnel Committee makes recommendations to the BOD regarding hiring employees, dismissing employees, establishing policies regarding employee benefits, responsibilities, compensation, and grievance procedures.
The Personnel Committee shall make annual recommendations to the BOD on personnel matters involving any changes in the level of budgetary support. The Personnel Committee shall conduct, on a semi-annual basis, a review of the performances of the full-time employees.
The Personnel Committee shall be composed of eight (8) voting and five (5) non-voting members.
- A. ASI Vice President for Administration, who shall serve as chair
- B. ASI President
- C. ASI Vice President for Academic Governance
- D. ASI Vice President for Finance
- E. ASI Vice President for External Affairs and Advancement
- F. ASI Secretary/Treasurer
- G. Two (2) members of the BOD appointed by the ASI President with a simple majority consent of the BOD
- H. ASI Executive Director (non-voting)
- I. ASI Director of Government Affairs & Leadership Programs (non-voting)
- J. ASI Office Manager for Administration and Services (recording secretary) (non-voting)
- K. A representative from the University's Office of Human Resources Management (non-voting)
- L. University President or designee (non-voting)