Under the direction of the Graphic and Marketing Coordinator the Graphic and Web Designer is responsible for developing all marketing collateral and digital advertising for A.S.I. promotional efforts. s/he will also assist with the development and regular maintenance of the A.S.I. website. This person must be a highly motivated and creative individual looking to broaden their experience in graphic design.
A.S.I. Graphics & Marketing Coordinator
- Assist in the creation and development of A.S.I. advertisement and promotional campaigns.
- Assist with regular website updates to ensure all content is up to date.
- Produce all marketing collateral material whether print or web related.
- Work with A.S.I. staff and student leadership on publicity plans for each of the respective areas.
- Assist with A.S.I. Marketing Distribution Plan.
- Promote A.S.I. to students, faculty, staff, and alumni by utilizing all available campus resources.
- Maintain project folder and monthly reports.
- Attend the annual A.S.I. leadership retreats.
- Perform effective customer service, to include answering telephones and helping customers.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Maintain strict adherence to safety procedures. Coordinate and/or attend scheduled safety meetings.
- Attend weekly staff meetings.Perform other tasks as assigned by the A.S.I. Graphics and Marketing Coordinator.