- Call the ASI Administration Office at (323) 343-4778 with any questions.
- Application available online.
- The deadline is Friday, August 14, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Looking to offset the high cost of text books? Then the ASI Book Voucher Program might be just what you are looking for. Our program has helped many Cal State LA students achieve their academic goals and is one of the best examples of how your student dollars can work for you. ASI provides up to 20 students who qualify with a $300 voucher each Semester. Book vouchers are awarded on a first come first serve basis and there is no limit to how many times you can apply for and receive funds.
- Must have completed at least one (1) semester at Cal State LA
- Must have a cumulative Cal State L.A. G.P.A. of 2.5 for undergraduate or 3.0 for graduate or higher. (Submit complete copy of Unofficial Transcripts)
- Must be enrolled for at least three (3) units of evening courses at Cal State LA for Fall Semester 2020.
- Must be employed at least twenty (20) hours per week and provide employment verification. (A letter from your employer on company letterhead indicating your work hours.)
- Please supply a print out of your class schedule from the campus website or from the registrar's office providing proof of enrollment for the semester in which you are applying for the Book Voucher. (Provide in weekly format please.)
- Verification of your cumulative Cal State LA G.P.A. attached. (Listed on Unofficial Transcripts.)
- All ASI employed students and ASI Board of Director members are exempt from participating in the program.