The position of V.C.F. will be appointed by the B.O.D. pursuant to Article VII, Section 5, D. of the A.S.I. Bylaws
- The V.C.F. shall be responsible for recording the minutes of the Finance Committee meetings and ensuring that those minutes are entered into the B.O.D. minutes at its next meeting.
- The V.C.F. shall be responsible for photocopying and filing funding proposals from clubs and organizations.
- The V.C.F. shall be delegated the management of club and organization funding proposals with the oversight of the V.P.F.
- The V.C.F. shall be delegated the initial screening of student club/organization Request for Payment or Purchase Orders (RPPs) for V.P.F. approval.
- The V.C.F. shall be a member of all Finance Sub-committees.
- The V.C.F. shall act in the capacity of the A.S.I. V.P.F. when the Chairperson is absent.