Date / Time:
- a. Call to Order
- b. Roll Call
- c. Adoption of Agenda for Tuesday, October 10, 2017
- d. Adoption of minutes for Tuesday, August 29, 2017
II. Public Forum/Announcement:
- a. This time is allotted for members of the public or representatives to make announcements to the executive committee members
III. Action Items:
A. Policy Review & Action - The committee will review recommended policy changes for the following policies and take action.:
i. Student Staff Classification and Pay Plan - Policy 115
ii. Student Government Organization Chart - Policy 102
- i. Student Staff Classification and Pay Plan - Policy 115
IV. Old Business:
V. New Business:
a. Policy Review- The committee will review the following policies:
i. Training and Development Programs - Policy 110
ii. Staff Meeting and Training Schedule - The Executive Director will share the upcoming A.S.I. staff meeting schedule and training goals.
- i. Training and Development Programs - Policy 110
VI. Discussion Items:
- a. Human Resource Management Training: The committee will discuss how the organization can implement Human Resource training to assist ASI Executive Officers with management of ASI Staff and how to implement what is learned with ASI members.
b. Standing Items:
i. Project Lists - The committee will be updated on the projects that the Staff are undergoing.
- i. Project Lists - The committee will be updated on the projects that the Staff are undergoing.
- a. A.S.I. VP for Administration: David Garcia
- b. A.S.I. Executive Director : Intef W. Weser
The Personnel Committee shall act on behalf of the BOD in all matters concerning employees of the corporation. Such actions shall be in accordance with Title V of the Administrative Code of the State of California, Policies and Directives of the Board of Trustees of the California State University and Colleges, Policies of the University, the Articles of Incorporation, and the ASI Bylaws.
The Personnel Committee makes recommendations to the BOD regarding hiring employees, dismissing employees, establishing policies regarding employee benefits, responsibilities, compensation, and grievance procedures.
The Personnel Committee shall make annual recommendations to the BOD on personnel matters involving any changes in the level of budgetary support. The Personnel Committee shall conduct, on a semi-annual basis, a review of the performances of the full-time employees.
The Personnel Committee shall be composed of eight (8) voting and five (5) non-voting members.
- A. ASI Vice President for Administration, who shall serve as chair
- B. ASI President
- C. ASI Vice President for Academic Governance
- D. ASI Vice President for Finance
- E. ASI Vice President for External Affairs and Advancement
- F. ASI Secretary/Treasurer
- G. Two (2) members of the BOD appointed by the ASI President with a simple majority consent of the BOD
- H. ASI Executive Director (non-voting)
- I. ASI Director of Government Affairs & Leadership Programs (non-voting)
- J. ASI Office Manager for Administration and Services (recording secretary) (non-voting)
- K. A representative from the University's Office of Human Resources Management (non-voting)
- L. University President or designee (non-voting)