Regularly Meets On:
2nd and 4th weeks, Tuesdays, 10:50 am-12:05 pm
*Please check meeting list to confirm times and locations
Chair: Holly Yu
Executive Secretary: Carlos Rodriguez
The Library Subcommittee has the following responsibilities:
- To consider all matters of mutual concern to the standing committee and to the Library.
- To review proposed allocations of funds for the purchase of books, periodicals and other print and non-print materials.
- To review plans for expansion and improvement of Library facilities and services.
- To serve as liaison among instructional and Library faculty.
ASI Committee Goals and Expectations
- To recommend policies that address the need for improvement of the Library
- Ensure that proposed allocation of funds provide the greatest benefit possible for students at Cal State LA.
- To continuously consult with students regarding the demand for books on reserve and other research initiatives
Last modified on March 12, 2018