Regularly Meets On:
Meets as Needed
*Please check meeting list to confirm times and locations
The committee will conduct grievance hearings, deliberate, and issue findings of fact and recommendations for action fairly and expeditiously.
- Number of openings - Three (3) students to be named by the Associated Students Inc. (ASI). Students serving on the Committee must be regular students in good standing, determined to be so under the same regulations imposed for ASI members. Students shall be appointed for one-year term of office
Student Rep Roles - The duties of Committee members include:
- Attending all meetings called by the Coordinator of the Committee;
- Ensuring that fair and proper procedures are followed; • Considering all pertinent and relevant evidence in the case;
- Determining matters of fact, interpreting policies and procedures, and making recommendations in writing to the appropriate administrator.
- When are the committee meetings - The committee meets as needed.
- Contact person for this meeting - Jennifer Miller ( ) Associate Vice President for Student Life and Dean of Students
Last modified on August 26, 2019