Regularly Meets On:
1st and 3rd week, Tuesdays, 9:25 am - 10:40 am
*Please check meeting list to confirm times and locations
Chair: Michael Clarke
Executive Secretary: Nancy Wada-McKee
Recording Secretary: Rosa Chavez
The Student Policy Committee has the following responsibilities:
- To recommend policy related to student services and student affairs including, but not limited to, student educational equity, counseling, financial aid, health, learning assistance, orientation, outreach, placement, programs for special groups, records, recruitment, registration, retention, student activities, student discipline, testing, and tutoring.
- To advise the administration of the effect on students of the University's operations and policies.
ASI Committee Goals and Expectations
- Research the effects of University policies on the student population at Cal State LA
- Consult with the student population regarding proposed programs
- Promote policies that create equity amongst the student population at Cal State LA
- Evaluate the effectiveness of financial aid distribution
Last modified on January 8, 2021